Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just a quick post to let everyone know that Ashford is officially available online at the link below.  Amazon.com is currently pending, but it should be available there shortly, also available by request in your local bookstores and libraries.  Anyone who requests it shall have my undying gratitude, and if you come to Chewelah I'll make you fresh-brewed espresso and home-made tiramisu.  Tired now.  It has been a very long but productive day, and I intend to leave my book-launch preparations for tomorrow and go downstairs to enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and somebody else's brilliant prose.

https://www.createspace.com/3695713


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and keep us posted. I need a couple of weeks to catch up on deadlines, but if you're interested in an interview, guest post or book review, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I would be very interested, once you're caught up and rested of course. I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete