Saturday, June 11, 2011

Beverages and Costuming

I just realized that it's been a week and a half since my last post.  In my defense, I've been quite busy this week.  Still...flaky.  I don't have much time now, since I'll be rushing off to work soon.  Beverage cart today (meaning I get to drive around the course serving drinks) and the weather looks like it might rain, or might clear off and be gorgeous.  Oh, wait, I think it is starting to rain.  Good thing I like the rain.  But will the golfers?  That is the question.  I can't say I've ever considered the opinions of golfers so much before, at least, not so much as to think of them whenever a good storm came on.


Here is a photo (taken before our recent show) of us in the costumes I created for one of our dances, Clouds Below Your Knees.



More soon!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful costumes! I've always wanted to learn how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like them. My mom taught me the basics of sewing, but most of what I've learned is from making mistakes and trying again.

    ReplyDelete